Friday, December 26, 2014

Last Sewcation of the the Year

Q took the girls to visit my mom this morning so that I could get a sewcation.  Today I have been working on the girls first day of school dresses (yes, I may have missed it by a few days) which will now be first day of 2015 dresses or something.


The top two are the bodices for the first day of school dresses.  The bottom two are fabrics that Darth Monkey and the bear cub picked out recently.  The pattern is McCall's 6875, which is a favorite to see on the girls.  For these, I am leaving off the straps because both the nerdlet and the bear cub have taken to chewing on their straps constantly.

I should have them all finished tomorrow.  I'll try to remember to post pictures.

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute. How nice not to wear a uniform to school. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we are under the only high school in the district that does not require uniforms. Every once in a while a bunch of parents have to show up to block the uniform measure at the school board to keep it so.

      Delete