Thursday, November 6, 2014

Q

I didn't get around to making a grateful post yesterday, so I would just like to say that I am thankful that I am not under any contractual obligation to do this.  I do think it is good for me to do it and I actually would do it all year if it wouldn't grate on people's nerves.

For today, I will express my gratitude for this man.  Of the many reasons I have to be thankful for him is letting me practice taking in the dark shots of him when he would much rather be doing something else.
Q and I have been best friends since 1993 and married since 2006.  Today, I mentioned how perfect he was for me and that it was a shame it took me so long to figure that out.  His response was that it took him that long to get there.  It is true and works both ways for both of us.  I definitely love this man and while we might not be anywhere near right for anyone else, we most assuredly fit each other.

This is from Q's work phone.  I call it "When You Fit Together, You Just Know".

No comments:

Post a Comment