Monday, May 5, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Gifts 2014 - part 2

Yesterday, I posted about the first four bags that I made for teacher appreciation week.  Here are the other four that I made.  I still plan on making a number of pillowcases for the bus drivers and aides, but I likely won't post about that, but it will be two coordinating batiks for each pillowcase.

I didn't plan it, but apparently there is exactly a four inch repeat on my favorite butterfly fabric. Which makes for identical straps.

The two identical butterfly bags one turned each way.

And the last two identical bags, one turned each way.

If I had purchased enough fabric, I would be making one of each of these and the ones I made yesterday for myself.  I really love these fabrics, and the bags are so sturdy.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, all your fabrics are so beautiful. I hope that the teachers appreciate such lovely and thoughtful gifts. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope so, too. I figure teachers always need bags.

      Delete