Sunday, March 2, 2014

McCall's 6875 - Versions 5 and 6

I finished two more versions of McCall's 6875.  These were not as well received as well as the previous version, at least not with the nerdlet.  The nerdlet said that they were nice but not pretty enough for her.


I then told her that I guess they were for the bear cub and Darth Baby, and the bear cub started giving me big hugs over and over.  Darth Baby has expressed a definite preference for version 6 on the right.

I still love these dresses and may make some more in the future, but I spent some time tracing off a bunch of Ottobre patterns and hope to make some of those now.

2 comments:

  1. You know how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE that butterfly fabric. So you know if Miss Nerdlet doesn't want them. . . :-P Darth Baby has great taste! My sewing space has been taken over by Drew's work. That is what happens when the hubs gets a job working remotely. Once I get some space, I hope to experiment with the patterns your have been using :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, too. I'm sure I'll be making more of this particular pattern in the future. I have one last one that isn't sew up but is cut out and it's in a UT fabric.

      Delete