Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Sisters

I have listed in previous years about being grateful for who my sisters are and specifics about them, and I am still grateful for them, but today I am particularly grateful for all the work they have done to become those people.  I know so many people who are likely the same person they were in high school or even middle school with just slightly more education and the ability to now drive and vote and I also know some of their siblings.  Both of my sisters are definitely not who they were when they were younger.  They are wiser and have overcome some of their vices and they continue to improve all the time.  I'm so very grateful that not only do I not cringe at the thought of spending time with them, but that I'm super excited at each time we get to see each other.  I'm lucky that not only are they good friends but also worthwhile ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment