The skirt is a simple tube made to her measurements. She cut and sewed it with my guidance. It's part of a costume that she's making. I've been posting updates about it as she finishes pieces on Facebook and then I was telling my mom about what a great job she was doing and I got in trouble. Apparently it is a secret so don't tell her that I'm bragging about her progress in studying and sewing every chance I get.
Then she made the Jalie 2805 t-shirt in size T. She traced it and pinned and cut it. She sewed all but the hems for the bottom and the sleeves, which I did on the coverstitch machine. I helped some with the collar, too.
She is so lovely and the shirt fits her well, but she is really self conscious in it that we may make the next one in a larger size. It's actually really close fitting with little ease so I'll definitely take that into account when I make this pattern for me or my girls.
The other thing I was going to show is MIL UFO #6, which is McCall's 6500. I actually bought this pattern and a couple like it to compare the different companies peasant style dresses, and I may or may not have even paid for the fabric, so I'm not really sure that this is really an MIL UFO so much as a dress I was going to make that I ended up making after all.
The dress was made for the bear cub, but the nerdlet is modeling it to earn enough Mommy faction to stay up late today. There were a couple of changes. I used 1/8 inch elastic instead of 1/4 inch elastic. The trim was cut in half because when I received the pieces only half the ruffle was cut and I didn't have any extra fabric so I simply sliced the ruffle in two and used that. I also removed the two folds. After those changes, this is what it looked like.
It's definitely too short for the nerdlet to wear out without leggings, but it should be a fine length for either the bear cub or Darth baby.