Tuesday, October 11, 2011

BurdaStyle Magazine 06-2011-111 Again

My last post is here about this pattern. I wear these shorts a lot and as we are still hitting temps over 100 here in SA and it will be a while yet left of warm weather, I decided that I need a few more pairs. I actually cut this one a few months ago, but stopped because I sewed the sides and gave them french seams and didn't want to undo them to put the zipper in. I finally decided this weekend to go ahead and give them an elastic waist instead of putting the darts in and making them fitted. I also changed the length of the shorts by adding two or so inches. I will definitely be making more of these, but future ones will likely have the pockets (and the side zipper my first pair has).




I really enjoy the way these fit. Here is the link for purchasing the pattern if you are interested and don't subscribe to the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment