Friday, July 1, 2011

Liam's Tastefully Simple Party

Yes, here is another plug for Liam's Tastefully Simple Party, where my sister has agree to donate 100% of the profits to Liam's adoption.

I had not prior to yesterday tried anything by Tastefully Simple (though I did order some through Liam's party). Yesterday, the nerdlet and I made the Perfect Parmesan Biscuits.


These were so easy, you start with three ingredients, mix them together (about 15 stirs), and pop them in the oven.




My sister likens these to the cheese biscuits at Red Lobster and while I can see the reason she does that, these are much better. They are light and airy and full of cheese flavor. Also, they are not overly salty like the ones at Red Lobster but still full of flavor. Both the nerdlet and the bear cub enjoyed them, too.

To order, go to Tastefully Simple and list me 'Kimberly Hughes' as the host and my sister will make sure the profits are directed to Liam's adoption. This party is going to run until August 15th. My suggestion is to order a few things you like to try now (most of it is great party food), then you will still have time to order again more of the things you really like before the donations are closed for this adoption.

As always you can skip the party food and donate directly to his adoption here, and donations are tax deductible.


Bon appetit.

No comments:

Post a Comment