Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thankful for my Mom

I'm so very thankful for my mom. I'm especially thankful that at her age she is so youthful, energetic, and healthy. She's been coming down a lot to help me clean and get ready for the new baby and does so much more than just keeping my girls occupied. Today, my sciatic nerve has been giving me an abnormally hard time (thank you Nerdlet for struggling so much when having your hair brushed) and I've been fairly useless most of the afternoon. I'm also grateful that she is on a like mind of what I find acceptable for cleaning (not just organizing and doing a thorough job of what is being addressed). I've been so frustrated lately about trying to get it altogether and I'd likely be in tears today from not being able to finish. We're having a birthday party for the Nerdlet tomorrow and although it isn't spotless, it is certainly much more presentable than it would have been had Q and I been the only ones working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment