Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy for Good Pregnancies

I have a lot probably I could update on, but I'm just going to make a thankful post. I am thankful that my pregnancies have gone as well as they have. I know that a lot of Q's and my own family would think I'm nuts for thinking this, but it's true. My big fears for a bad pregnancy have been preeclampsia, months of forced bed rest, or a really early delivery of some sort, and I've had none of that or any horrible surprise issues. I've had people tell me that they have had the worst pregnancy for whatever reason, and both my husband and my MIL will disagree with them and list all my issues (some more personal than I would likely share), but I've really felt like the pregnancies haven't been that bad and I'm grateful for the superb doctors I have involved in my care.

That being said, I am not going to miss being pregnant at all and have a kind of wonder at people that have experienced pregnancies that allow them to feel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment