Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kimono style top

I found a tutorial for a kimono style top for little ones (http://habitual.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/habitual_simplekimonov2.pdf) and have been wanting to try it for a while, but I haven't been able to allow myself to waste the time doing so. I finally did so. The pattern leaves a lot to be desired but it is functional enough for a quick little top.

I have this butterfly fabric that I love that I hadn't seen in a while. I found it at a Wal-mart in Austin and bought the rest of the bolt. I decided to use it for the top. I made on for the nerdlet and have one cut out for the bear cub waiting for assembly.

Anyway, on to the pictures.


1 comment:

  1. TOO CUTE! I love it! You have an adorable model, too. :D

    I have that same fabric, and have several coordinating fabrics with it (just had them in my stash) - not sure what I'll make with them, yet!

    ReplyDelete